Monday, September 22, 2014

Premium 6 Foot Extension Cords by Solid Cordz Review

I recently got to try out this 2 pack of extension cords from Solid Cordz. These cords are heavy duty, very strong and durable. They are great for electronics or tools, and equipment. The cables are thicker than your normal extension cords, and are rated for 125 Volt/13 amp applications. They are very bendable, and easy to go around corners or whatever you need to reach your equipment. These extension cords plug into each other and they have a 3 pin connection which is great, and very versatile.These are heavy duty like the big orange extension cords you see except that they look more aesthetically pleasing if you are using them in your house, because they are a sleek black. I have tried them with a bunch of different things and they have worked great. They are great quality cords. They have a lifetime money back guarantee, and like I always say, this tells me the company has great faith in their product.If you want to pick up these cords for yourself you can find them on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment