Monday, September 22, 2014

Hydracentials Water Bottle Review

I was actually shocked at how great this water bottle worked. This is a 25 oz. stainless steel insulated water bottle. It would be great for taking to the gym, hiking, work or just carrying around town. It fits in most car cup holders.It also has a loop at the top that would make it easy to attach to any bag you are carrying. It's BPA free and eco friendly, very sturdy and durable. The bottle also has a simple flip up straw to make drinking easy. This is the best bottle I have ever used by far. I filled my bottle up in the morning and then got sidetracked like I often do lol, and forgot about it. I went to take a sip hours later and it was still ice cold. That is fantastic as far as I'm concerned. It looks sleek and like I said super easy to carry. It has a great design. What more can you ask for? This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone on the go. You can pick up a hydracentials product of your own on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment