Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Number 1 Glucosamine Review

Glucosamine, for those of you who don't know, is a supplement for healthy joints. My household has no shortage of joint problems. I suffer from a bad knee, and my boyfriend has bone spurs in his knee, and also just general joint pain from the hard work he does. We have used Glucosamine and Chondroitin (another joint supplement) before. We, my boyfriend and I, started taking this Number One Glucosamine by Number One Nutrition a few weeks ago. While I know it's hard to tell if a supplement is working in such a short time, I have not had much problem with my knee lately. My boyfriend has not complained much about his knees lately, which is a definite improvement. The product is made in the USA. I figure the brand believes in their product immensely because they offer a 200% guarantee, that if you are not satisfied they will refund your purchase and give you a free bottle. that speaks volumes to me.
Overall I was very happy with the product. If you would like to try it you can find it on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment