Friday, September 19, 2014

Exfolimate Review


Exfolimate is a face and body exfoliating tool designed in Australia. It's designed for instant exfoliation and pore clarification. The secret is exfolimates micro groove technology etched into the metal edge of Exfolimate. The micro grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to show you your best younger, fresher skin.The package comes with two tools, one for face and one for body. The product instructions say to use it on wet skin so I found the best thing to do is use it in the shower.I found that it definitely removed excess skin, which was then easy to just rinse away. These tools are strong and durable, and easy to clean .They are much less intimidating than they look at first glance. They are very easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin, like myself.You can find this product at Amazon here.
 If you want to learn more about the product, check out the company's website here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment