Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pure Shea Butter by Cleopatra's Choice Review

I was really excited to try this pure shea butter.. Shea butter has many benefits including relief from dry skin, diminishing stretch marks, psoriasis and eczema relief. This shea butter is made from the finest nuts of the shea tree in Ghana.  It is 100% natural and organic. It contains vitamins A, E, and F. It does not clog your pores. It is very moisturizing, and lasts a long time. This pure shea butter can be used to make your own beauty products at home. It's great for your hair and skin. The package it comes in is resealable which is great and it's made from recyclable material. I have been experimenting with my own beauty products from the shea butter and adding fragrance because the product is raw it doesnt have much of a smell, but I have also been using it on my cracked heels and it has helped them become softer in a short time.I would recommend this product. You can find it on amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment