Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Phytoceramides by Purely Holistic Review

I was able to try phytoceramides supplements by Purely Holistic over the last month.  These supplements are meant to reduce wrinkles and improve your skin. They use a rice based formula, which is proven to be more effective than other wheat based phytoceramides. These phytoceramides are said to reverse the signs of aging, hydrate and thicken from the inside out. Dr. Oz called phytoceramides a natural facelift. I've noticed my skin is clear and radiant. I'm hoping to see some great long term results from  using this product. The product is made in the USA,100% natural, and vegetarian friendly. You can find the product here on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is what I need - freckles used to be my only issue but now I have a whole lot more! Thanks for the lovely review ~

    http://carrottarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete