Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Quick and Easy Vegetarian Meals Under 15 Minutes Review

   As a vegetarian it's great to have some quick and easy recipes to put together in a pinch.  I received This Ebook: Quick and Easy Vegetarian Meals Under 15 minutes by Jonathan Vine for free to try and review.  This Ebook gives some great options in every category, from snacks, appetizers, drinks, and breakfasts to side dishes, dinners, sandwiches, soups and desserts.  There are many classic dishes, along side some great new inspired dishes.  With categories like quick and easy party recipes, quick and easy romantic meals, quick and easy meals for busy moms, and quick and easy recipes even kids can make, how can you go wrong?


   Not only does this book have many great quick and easy recipes to try but it's also a great resource for new vegetarians, about becoming a vegetarian, the different types of vegetarians, the benefits of being vegetarian, what vitamins you need and where you can find them in your food now that you don't eat meat, and possibly dairy.

  There are so many great recipes, I don't know where to start. I'm looking forward especially to trying the Mexican Vegetarian Sushi, this looks delicious, and inspired.  The Warm Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, is a new twist on a classic and it looks amazing.  I would also love to the try the pesto omelet, It sounds delicious. I will definitely be putting some of these quick and easy recipes to the test.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment