Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Charlie The Cavalier Begs For Attention Review

I recently had the chance to try and review a new children’s book called Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention written by Lisa Rusczyk and illustrated by  Magdalena Takáčová. This was a very sweet children’s book that would be ideal for children with parents who travel for business or are out of town a lot. It comes with an adorable puppet which u can use to interact with your child via webcam. This story explains that loved ones sometimes have to be away but gives the child reassurance that Charlie is there protecting them. The story has a sweet rhyme scheme mixed with songs and whimsical illustrations. I thought it was very enjoyable, and a great tool to teach a life lesson that is very prominent in many families today.The book will be published in print and digital forms in July 2014, and will be available for purchase on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment