Wednesday, September 21, 2016

#BehindTheBlogger : When You Love Someone

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

The topic for this Behind The Blogger Hop is "When you love someone" and this such a loaded topic, especially with some of the things happening in my life lately. This topic comes at a strangely symbolic time for me. Ill start by saying that when I love somebody, I give everything I have to that person. I put so much  of myself into that relationship, so much so that I sometimes lose myself and forget that someone should be doing the same for me. That's usually not the case, unfortunately. Let's face it, people can be selfish. When I love someone, and invest  my heart and time into them, I do everything in my power to make it work and work hard to fix the rough patches. I hang on and keep trying, sometimes to my detriment. I'm a communicator, so I like to talk things out and then move on. I notoriously put myself last, and focus on the person I love. I usually end up feeling neglected and not cared for because the other person doesn't work as hard to do the same. When I love someone I am sometimes blind. I sometimes gloss over the  bad things about them and amplify the good things. This usually leads to disappointment. When I love someone I put myself out there, become completely vulnerable, and trust, even though every experience in my life tells me not to. I don't want to go into relationships with fear. I want to be honest and open, and be myself. I want to "Love Fearlessly". The downside is that when that person  hurts you, it's devastating. I've experienced this more times than I'd like to admit, but no matter how many times, I've never lost hope for that kind of love that I've seen in movies or imagined since I was a little girl.  At this stage in my life, I've definitely had to let go of some of  The things that I thought that perfect love would be, because experience tells me that fairy tale love is just that, a fairytale. Love is not as easy as they make it look. Lol. I may be loving a little less fearlessly these days, but Ill never let go of that hope, because when you love someone, "hope springs eternal".


Thanks for reading my behind the blogger post. Please check out the posts from all of the great bloggers on the list below, and get to know us all.

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button
Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level. Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment