Thursday, February 18, 2016

Amie Finery Womens Tunic Review

I tried 2 different colors of this tunic, and 2 different sizes. The royal blue is a beautiful vivid color and the grey is a great neutral that goes with everything. I tried a large in the grey.I was somewhat worried that this top wouldn't fit. I chose the large size but it was still a smaller size than I normally wear. My normal size is a 2x and the large fit fine with the stretch. I got an xxxl in the royal blue and this one fits like I'd expect. It's one size bigger than I normally wear andit is, loose and comfy.


 The great thing about this is that it has a great stretch to it. The shape of it is very flattering because it fits snuggly where you want it to and then it flows away from the body. The material is very soft and breathable. It looks great with a pair of leggings because it's just the right length . It can be easily dressed up or dressed down. It's simple but classy. I think no matter what your personal style you can incorporate this top into it. I was very happy with it.You can find this product on Amazon Here.

I received this product for

No comments:

Post a Comment