Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Evergreen Supply Scissors Review

These scissors are heavy duty. They are strong and durable. They look like they'd last a lifetime. They are made from high carbon stainless steel. These scissors are perfect for sewing and cutting material. I tried them on some very heavy material and they sliced right through with no problem. They are very sharp. I had no problem
cutting through anything I tried.

The classic style handles are perfect size and comfortable to hold. These are very well made. These are very large nine inch scissors which are great for any project you need them for.They also come in a beautifully satin lined box, so they make a great gift.
I was very happy with these great scissors
They are my go to scissors for every sewing and crafting project.You can get a pair on Amazon Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment