Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Singbulli Organic Darjeeling Tea Review

I really enjoyed this black tea. The scent is rich and the flavor is the same. This tea was very close to the tea you get at Chinese restaurants. It is pungent and flavorful. The tea is organic and fresh. The tea is said to have suggestions of dark chocolate, vanilla and hints of sweet floral, such a yummy combination. This is a great quality tea and it comes in a large bag that lasts a long time. Singbulli is known to produce world famous rich teas and this is no exception.

This is a strong tea, and only gets stronger as it steeps, so be sure to remove your tea infuser when it gets to the flavor of your liking. I was very happy with this tea. It's tasty and  great for any time of the day. I would recommend it. If you want to pick some up, you can find it on Amazon Here.


I received this product for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment