Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Influenster: TLC VoxBox

Hey guys, So I received the TLC VoxBox from Influenster…Yay! It was packed full of fun little things to try. Let me give you the DL on the stuff I got to try for free.
Shell Fuel Rewards Card- This sounds like a great program, there are lots of ways to earn cents off on your gas purchases..which let’s face it …we all need: shopping online, dining out, shopping out, and shoppin g at shell stations for gas and other things. Unfortunately for me there are no shell gas stations for 50 miles or more from where I live..but for most people this would be great.
Breyer’s Gelato Indulgances-These are yummy gelato mixed with sauces and topping to for one incredibly delicious dessert experience.
Puffs to go- I got the travel or to go pack from puffs. It’s super convenient to carry around with you and the tissues are so soft. It’s great for allergy season, when you are out and about.
Neosporin Neo To Go- This is a great little devise that you can carry with u for boo boos. It sprays on the Neosporin and conveniently twists to open. Unfortunately I did not read the instructions and I took the top off…don’t do this..lol I broke it because the spring that makes it spray with the top on came out. This was my own stupid fault for not reading the directions..lol
Ivory Bar Soap- Ivory is of course a classic soap that I think everyone loves. It’s creamy, swmeels great and makes my skin soft and also smell great.
Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother- This stuff seems to actually work pretty good to my surprise.. It doesn’t completely get rid of wrinkles but it does kind of blur them out by filing them in. I use it daily for the unsightly wrinkles on my Forehead.
Well folks that was my second VOXBOX..I’m hoping for many more. It’s so much fun to get a surprise box full of great products to try. I hope this was helpful . Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment