Monday, July 14, 2014

Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum Review

   I recently was able to try and review Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum. Vitamin C serum is known for smoothing the texture of your skin, reducing lines and wrinkles, tightening your skin, brightening your skin, shrinking pores, and calming inflamation, all of which I would love to see in my skin and I'm sure all of you would too. Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C serum is made in the USA, FDA approved, Not tested on animals,No parabens, alcohol, or fillers, and 98% natural and 72% organic.


    I have been using the Vitamin C serum, with their hyaluronic serum for a little under a month. I imagine that seeing big results are a little more long term but, I can tell you what I think so far. My first impression was that the serum was a little bit sticky, but it dries very quickly, and then that sensation is gone.It has a pleasent scent, and an easy pump bottle. I used it once in the morning and once at night, and then put my regular moisturizer on top of it. The first good news is that I have very sensitive skin, and this caused me no irritation. Hooray! You would not believe the amount of products that irritate my skin. It's a curse..lol I found it definately makes my skin feel refreshed and, I think I have noticed a small difference in the size of my pores, and, fingers crossed, a little blurring in the forehead wrinkles. If this continues the longer I use it, then I will be very impressed.

    The product sells on  amazon.ca for $28.95 canadian for a 1 oz. bottle, and on their website  for $29.95 . I'm very glad I got to try the product for free and test it first because that is normally more than I would spend on something that I am not yet familiar with the results. On the plus side, the company has great customer service,they seem to be dedicated to making a healthy natural product that is recyclable , and they also have a 100% satisfaction guaruntee for the life of the product, which let's face it, is pretty much them saying we know you will love our product, or else we don't turn a pofit. This tells me the product is a winner. I'll keep you updated on any more changes I see in my skin, but for now...so far so good. Thanks for letting me try your product Day by Day Beauty.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment