Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Adovia Eye Cream Review

I received Adovia Mineral Eye Cream for free for my honest review.My first impression of the product was that a little goes a long way. It's moisturizing and has a cooling effect. I put it on in the morning , under my makeup and at night before bed. I imagine that the product has more of a long term effect, but so far I think I see a small reduction in puffiness and under eye circles. The eye cream contains dead sea minerals and vitamin C, which delivers powerful antioxidents to the skin.The company promises that your eyes will look 10 years younger or your money back. I can wait to see my eyes as the results progress over time. Check it out at Cleopatraschoice.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment