- I started out as always with my favorite moisturizer.
- Next I applied my primer with my fingers. For this I used Makeup Forever's Step 1 Skin Equalizer .
- Then I used a foundation brush to apply a mixture of 2 foundations. I love my Kat Von D Lock It Foundation , but the color I have, 46 light, is a little too light for me,so I added a little bit of a darker foundation to not be quite so pasty. I buffed in my foundation with a Short handled Kabuki brush by Andre Lorent
- I completely spaced using my concealer on this look, lol but usually I like Hard Candy's Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer.
- To Set my foundation I used Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Powder
- For my brows I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in blonde, with an angled brush.
- For eyeshadow primer I used Urban Decay's Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- For my eyeshadow I started by applying, from browbone to lash line the shade "In the buff" from the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Pallette.
- Then with a fluffy brush I applied the shade "force of nature" , from the Tartelette Pallette by Tarte to my crease, and a little above, because I have hooded eyes. From the same palette, I then applied the shade "wanderer" to my crease to deepen it.
- I then went back to the Too Faced Pallette and applied a mixture of the shades, "sugar walls" and "satin sheets" to my lids. I also applied " satin sheets" to my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes.
- Next I curled my lashes. I like to do this before my liner, so I don't smudge it.
- Next I used my Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner to line my upper last line and do a small wing.
- Next I primed my lashes with DiorShow Maximized 3D Plumbing Lash Primer by Dior and followed that with Cover Girl So Lashy Blast Pro Mascara.
- On my cheeks I applied Lorac Color Source Blush in the shade technicolor.
- Then I applied Lorac Light Source Highlighter in the shade Starlight on top of my cheekbones, brow bone, corner of my eyes, and the tip of my nose.
- For my lips, I started with a Mac Lipliner in the shade Beet. On top of that I used Sephora Cream Lip Stain in shade 01 Always Red.
- I finished the look with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
I hope you enjoyed this 1940's look, and I hope you have fun recreating it.
Stay tuned for my next decade look.
Thanks for reading.