Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Angel Wings Review

I love getting new additions to my costume closet. I love Halloween, and these wings are perfect, for a dark fairy or dark angel look. They are very well made, of jet black feathers. The feathers are beautiful and have a pretty shimmer to them.These are very convincing.

 They are comfortable to wear. They look amazing with the costumes I mentioned or you can get creative. They are very versatile, but also very beautiful and unique.They are a great this to have in your costume closet for an impromptu costume. They are of great quality. I had so much fun playing with these. They are a great size. Make your costume special and unique with these wings . You can find these on Amazon   Here.    

I rec lived this product for free for my honest unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment