Sunday, July 10, 2016

TRESemme Reverse Your Routine Review

I was very skeptical about TRESemme's new Reverse your routineb system. Its a whole new way of thinking to use the conditioner first. I thought, my hair , being color treated, usually needs that conditioner at the end, to detangle before I comb it out. I was pleasantly surprised. My hair after doing both steps was actually just as easy to comb through as it is with the normal shampoo then condition routine. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing. They shampoo lathers really well with a small amount. After using this system, I blow dried and smoothed my hair. My hair was so soft and silky to the touch, and it looked really shiny. I was really impressed with this system. You can find these products on Amazon Here.

I recieved these products for free for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment