Saturday, June 18, 2016

Detangling Brush Review

Getting through damaged hair after a shower can be tough, even with conditioner, and I like my highlighting and heat styling, so I thought I'd give this entangling brush a try. It gets through my hair easily, which makes it not only a great tool for adults but also a wonderful tool for little girls who hate to have their hair brush because it's painful. This brush gets through tangles easily. It's soft on your scalp. Its black, accented in pick and the bristles are this fun wiggly shape in the greatest bright funky mixed colors. They really stand out against the black. Let's face it, in a world full of color who wants a boring brush. This one is fun. 

This is also a good quality brush.It's sturdy and well made. It has a hanging looping at one end.It's small for easy travel and it has a mirrored handle on the back which is very convenient. This is a really great brush. You can find this brush on Amazon Here.

I rec e lived this product do my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment