Monday, February 15, 2016

Kukpo Mixing Bowl Set Review

I had the opportunity to try a great set of mixing bowls recently from Kukpo. I love to bake so I use mixing bowls a lot but these are great to use  for many things.These bowls are great for several reasons. They are very heavy duty and durable. These are thick sturdy plastic bowls. They are great quality. You get a set of 3 bowls, each in a different size.


Another great thing is that these each come with.a.resealable lid,so it's easy to store them and their contents in the refrigerator. These bowls are very versatile and you will definitely use them every day. They are easy to store stacked together to save space, and they are easy to throw in the dishwasher to clean. These are a great set that I use daily.They have a rubber bottom so they won't slide when you are mixing. I love this bowls and I get a ton of use out of them. They are now my go to mixing bowls.You can find this set on Amazon Here.

I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment