Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sport It Yoga Leggings Review

I was recently able to try some yoga leggings by Sport It. These leggings are well made. They are 73% nylon and 27% spandex. They are soft and comfortable. These leggings have compression support, so they really give you great support. They are super stretchy. The waist band is extra wide and has a built in pocket for your cell phone, money or keys. You can also use it to hold your mp3 player, so you can listen to music while working out . The pants were a bit long for me at 5' 5", but I could easily scrunch them up and they were fine. These are great for all kinds of workouts. They are fitted so they don't get in the way, and they are easy to move in. They look great and feel great. They are easily machine washable. These pants are durable and built to last. They are breathable but thick enough not to be sheer. I love these pants because they give me a simple way to carry the stuff I need, while also giving me a great looking, comfortable workout pant. You can  find these pants on Amazon Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment