Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sleekly Pedometer Review

This newly designed pedometer is very compact which makes it really convenient and easy to travel anywhere with. You can wear it comfortably all throughout the day. It easily clips onto your pocket, shoe or whatever works for you. It also comes with2 carrying straps for your convenience.

 This pedometer is really easy to use once you read the instructions. The buttons work easily and the screen, though small is clear and readable. It can measure your steps, calories and distance. This makes it great for anyone. My preference is to see my steps so I can set a goal for myself daily. The internal memory even stores your results so you can track your progress. I really like the portability and ease of this devise. It also comes with a free e book which is very helpful.You can get one of your own on Amazon Here.

I received this product for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment