Wednesday, July 29, 2015

#BehindTheBlogger: I Could Only Imagine

I'm back again with another post inspired by a writing prompt from #BehindTheBlogger. This week  we are prompted to interpret the phrase " I Could Only Imagine".
     I Could Only Imagine...what my life would have looked like if all of the wishes or needs I've ever had in my life had been fulfilled. Because we are always learning and growing, some of the things we wish and hope for at certain times in our lives, are not necessarily what's best for us overall but only fulfill some need we think we have in the moment. I'm sure that If I had followed a different path, I would have learned different lessons and it may have shaped me into a completely different person. I was someone who always had a specific plan and timeline laid out for myself when I was young. As I'm sure you all know, life doesn't always follow your plan. It turns out, this may be a good thing. For Instance if your particular timeline said that you would be married by age 30, and you were in a relationship that didn't quite feel right, but because of your plan you forced it to be the right one because it was "at the right time" ,  and then you ended up with an unhappy marriage and then divorce, wouldn't it have been better to throw away the plan and wait till it felt right?  Though it may feel stressful when your life is not following your plan, it's great when you realize that it doesn't need to. #BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level. Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete