Thursday, June 4, 2015

Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File Review

OK, I need to talk to you all about the most amazing discovery of my life! Though I hate to post this online, for everyone to know, my feet are horrible. There, I said it. My heels are dry and cracked, and not even a little bit pretty. I live in flip flops or barefoot and it has taken it's toll. No matter what tools I have tried, it does not fix the problem. I am not consistent with a foot file because its so much work to do it endlessly . I just don't have the time or forethought. Now, I have found the answer to this problem. This electronic foot file is essentially a rotating sander for your feet. It is so easy, and fast to shave off years of dead skin and get down to the soft layers of my feet finally!!! I know this is gross, but I am so excited that I don't even mind telling you all about how much my feet needed this.
  Let's talk about the product itself. First of all, it's rechargable, so you don't have to use tons of batteries, you just plug it in and recharge. It's really cute and pretty it's accented with a lavender color and sparkles, so girly. It comes with a little brush to clean it, and an extra replaceable sanding head, that it so easy to change.  It has a powerful motor that spins 360 degrees at speeds of 40 turns per second. It has 2 speeds, so you can choose what you need for your feet, I always use the fastest setting myself. It is equipped with an LED light so you can see clearly all of your trouble spots.When you are using it, it is gentle, but so powerful. Within minutes it is sanding the dead skin off of your feet. My feet have not looked so good in years. This is my new best friend, and because its so easy to use, I have been using it more consistently. There is no dread of the time consuming and tiring classic foot filing. I love it. Everyone should have one. This is my results in just about 10-15 minutes.(I know this is gross, but it is so amazing)

Here are my terrible feet before Naturalico Electronic Foot File






















This is about half of what I filed off  in about 10 minutes.

And this is my new improved heel, just after one use.

They are only getting better every time I use it.The cracks are so deep in my heels, but now they are almost gone. I'm thrilled.
If you want to get one of these amazing tools you can find it on Amazon here.

I recieved this product for free for my honest review.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment