Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask

I love skin care products, and especially masks. Even more than that I love natural products like this. This mask is an all- natural detox and purifier for your skin that comes from the dead sea. You know you hear all sorts of great things about products made from the dead sea. The dead sea contains many minerals that are great for your skin, like: magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium. The  ingredients in this mask are pure dead sea mud, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, organic aloe vera juice, organic calendula oil, and hickory bark extract. That to me equals soothed, moisturized, and healthy skin. This mask works to absorb oil, dirt, and toxins that are in your skin. It also helps to clear pimples and blackheads, and restore an even skin tone and smoother skin. Not only is this a facial mask, but you can also use it as a body treatment, for muscle aches.  I love masks, because they make me feel like I get a mini trip to the spa. This mask is no exception, It has a cooling effect on your skin, that feels great. I did this mask with my boyfriends daughter, and we loved it. My skin felt awesome afterward, soft and looking great. Also, I had the piece of mind of knowing that I was putting all natural ingredients into my skin. There are no chemicals, or anything harmful in it..It comes in a huge bottle so it will last forever. My favorite part is that it's not tested on animals, which is very important to me. It's also made in the USA, which is always a plus. I've been using this mask once a week in combination with my normal skin care routine, and my skin feels healthy and wonderful.If you wanna try this great mask you can get it on the company's website here.

I recieved this product for free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment