Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale Review

This is a handy little item to have. This kitchen scale is a super sleek design, and is so thin you could tuck it in any cabinet.It's also super light, which is so great. It's a digital scale that has a tare feature which makes it so easy to measure anything in your kitchen to it's exact weight, even when it's in a container. It has touch sensitive buttons that make it so easy to use. It's made from strong tempered glass, which is 4 times stronger than regular glass. It has high precision sensors which can measure accurately from .05 oz. to 12 pounds.My boyfriend is a hunter, and also cuts the meat himself, so this comes in handy for measuring the meat when he packages it. While I am a vegetarian, I know funny huh, and don't take part in that. I have found the scale very useful to me in a lot of other kitchen endeavors, especially if you are dieting or just maintaining healthy eating habits, it's great for portion control.It comes with the batteries you need, which is such a plus.The buttons are very sensitive, so be sure to store it in a way that it's not getting turned on and wasting batteries. I think it's a great and useful tool for anyone to have.I'm a fan. You can pick one up for yourself at amazon here.




I receieved this product for free for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment