Thursday, December 18, 2014

Azure Naturals Cucumber Infused Ultimate Peptide Eye Brightening Gel Review

Well first of all I only have good things to say about this company, Azure Naturals. They are dedicated to making high quality products that use natural and organic ingredients. I have tried many of their products for skin care and anti aging, and I have always been impressed not only with their great natural products but with their customer relations. The products are made in the USA, with high quality natural and organic ingredients. They are alcohol and paraben free, with no GMO's and they are cruelty free and never tested on animals.
    This eye brightening cream addresses all of the major concerns that we have with the skin around our eyes when we get a little older: dark circles, wrinkles, sagging, puffiness, and loss of the plump firm skin we once had. When we are young are cells renew themselves continuously, but as we get a little older this process slows down, and we need to give it a little extra help.
     The first thing that stood out to me is that the eye gel is infused with cucumber. We all remember either seeing in movies, or from our mothers, that a couple slices of cucumber over your eyes, would reduce puffiness, right? So imagine adding cucumber to your eye cream, and getting the benefit without laying around all day with cucumbers on your eyes lol. The cream was light weight, and absorbed easily into my skin and a little goes a long way, and guess what? It smells just like cucumber, fresh and clean.It's very refreshing.I have very sensitive skin, but I had no issues with this gentle product. It also has plant stem cells, which I think is very interesting, aloe,and many other ingredients that you find in your favorite natural anti aging products. I can't wait to see the results I get from using this product over time. As always with Azure Naturals Products, It has a simple clean packaging, and an easy pump bottle. The bottle is large for an eye cream and should last a while, so it's a good value, from a great line of products.If you want to get some of this eye gel for yourself you can find it on Amazon here.

I recieved this product for free for my honest unbiased review.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment