Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Organic Seaweed Powder


Northern European and Asian cultures have used seaweed for it's rejuvenating powers for centuries. It can help achieve soft and supple skin, reduce inflammation and detoxify the body.This organic seaweed powder is harvested from the clean cold ocean water of the North Atlantic . It is constantly tested to insure the quality.
This seaweed power is perfect for an age defying and revitalizing face mask or a cellulite reducing body wrap.These things are a staple at deluxe European spas.The seaweed powder comes in a large jar that you could get twenty or more treatments from. This is good for sensitive skin, rashes, dry skin, or acne.It is packed with vitamins and minerals, and it's wonderful for making healthy youthful skin. When I first opened it, it was definitely a strong seaweed smell, which to be honest is one of my least favorite smells, but I'm sure that's different for everyone. Also, this just speaks to the fact that it's 100% natural. It's seaweed, so it's gonna smell like seaweed, there are no additives to make it smell pretty. You really need very little of this powder to cover your whole face, so I think it will last a very long time.It was very simple to make a face mask with the powder, just mix it with a little warm water, and you get a sort of paste that's easy to apply. I think it could be great to mix other things in as well, like honey, aloe gel, or vitamin c serum. After I spread it on it had a little bit of a cooling effect, and after a while it started to harden .When I rinsed it off, my face felt really soft Overall, I had a great experience with the product.The company has a 100% risk free money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied, so it would be easy to try it for yourself. If you want to check it out you can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment