Monday, November 10, 2014

Organic Raw Cacao Powder Review


This raw cacao powder is organic and unsweetened. It is a healthier replacement for cocoa powder in hot chocolate, smoothies, and baking. Cacao is an antioxidant rich superfood, that is loaded with magnesium, potassium, iron, copper and lots of other nutrients. I don't know about you but I try to pack those superfoods in wherever I can. This cacao powder makes it simple, so that you can be energized, healthy and happy. It has a great dark chocolate flavor and nice chocolate smell. I tried this in a chocolate peanut butter smoothie, and it was so good. It was also easy to replace my regular cocoa powder, with this healthier version and it tasted great in my baking. Christmas season is coming and if you want to feel less guilty about your holiday baking, try this raw cacao powder, because at least you know you are packing your body full of antioxidants while you are overindulging at the holidays lol. I just talked myself into it .
This cacao powder is only sourced from small sustainable family owned farms in secluded rain forest in the Dominican Republic. This means it is pure and  high quality.It's easy to store in a heavy duty resealable bag.This company also offers a no questions asked money back guarantee for 60 days, even if the bag is empty. If you want to try this you can find it on amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment