Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale Review


I love this Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale. Let me tell you some of the cool features of this scale.

  • Auto Step on: meaning it turns on automatically when you step on.Also auto off.
  • Auto user detect: you can set this scale for multiple users and it automatically detects who you are. It supports up to 8 users.I love this feature.
  • Weight loss scale: this means that you can set the scale in two ways. The normal setting where it shows you your weight and weightloss setting where it only shows you how much you have lost or gained. This is awesome. I think it's my favorite setting because it means you don't have to look at that dreaded number every time. You can just see the amount lost or gained.
  • Free Weight Loss App: It comes with a free app for your smartphone which tracks your progress.You can sync your scale with the app simply by scanning your scales display with your smartphone .
The scale has a sleek design, it's durable and can weigh up to 400 pounds. I love it. I am exclusively using the weight loss setting, and it's much more encouraging for weight loss. Not having to see the actual dreaded number makes it easier to stay on track. Maybe it's just me but I think this would be a great feature for a lot of women. I also love the fact that you can set it for multiple users, This is a great scale and I would recommend it to anyone. It's great for your whole family. If you want to try it out you can find it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment