Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Vital Oxide Review

 Vital Oxide is a spray that eliminates odors,kills bacteria and viruses, and disinfects.. I found that the spray really doesn't have a smell, it just absorbs odors. You can use the spray surfaces,including food contact surfaces and fabric. The spray prevents Mold and Mildew. I think everyone could use this in some area of their daily lives. The bottle says you can also use this for stains. You can use it as a disinfectant in bathrooms,on all surfaces,doorknobs, keyboards, and anywhere else that collects germs and bacteria. . It can also be used for pet urine. It seems that there are hundreds of uses for this product. I like that it has no strong odors. This is an arosol can which is very easy to use, and comes in a large can that would last a while. I used it in several different ways and found it very helpful. I used it for my cat litter box, bathroom, and tried it as a stain remover. I think its a great multi use product. If you want to learn more about the product you can check out the website here.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment