Monday, September 15, 2014

Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Review

Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the strongest antioxidants that's found in almost every tissue in a healthy body. Most of what you need has to come from eating red meat, or from dietary supplements. That's where this Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid comes in. Within minutes of taking the supplement liposomes filled with R-Alpha Lipoic Acid are transported directly into the bloodstream and into your cells. This product contains no sugar,and is gluten free.Some of the benefits, that the product boasts are:  

  • Helps maintain optimal nerve health
  • Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
  • Promotes healthy insulin sensitivity
  • Recycles other vital antioxidants, including  vitamins C and E
  • Promotes, maintains, and supports cellular energy production.

They are very easy, separated into single serving packets that you simply put into a drink.I suggest something flavorful, because it does have a strong taste that blends in better with something flavorful.These are great for me because I'm a vegetarian so I'm obviously not getting any of this from red meat.If you want to try this product check it out on their website here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment