Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

I recently got to try a Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror . The mirror has anti fog nanotechnology.  The mirror came with two anchors that you attach to your shower wall with a peel and stick backing that holds like super glue. They attach very securely. The mirror then hangs onto one of them from a small hole at the top and rests on the other one. The mirror is a good size but also doesn't take up much space because it's very flat, and sits right against the wall. The bottom anchor also acts as two hooks to hang your razors or other items from. I have to admit, I was a skeptic about weather this mirror would actually not fog up like they claim. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. There was no fogging whatsoever. As long as you don't hang the mirror directly in the water stream then you will have a clear mirror for the length of your shower. I love it. Obviously I don't use it for shaving but my boyfriend does and he loves it. However, I do use it for washing my face in the shower, and I think it's great. I was overall very pleased with the mirror. They also have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked if you are unhappy with the product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment