Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Sewing Kit Review

It's always great to have a sewing kit on hand for possible wardrobe malfunctions. We've all had them and it's no fun to be unprepared. This sewing kit has everything you need in a pinch, and more. This kit includes 64 reels of thread in different colors, a variety of needles in different sizes, small scissors, a measuring tape, 2 thimble and 2 needle threaders. My only complaint is that it would have been nice to have a case to put it in to travel with, but I found my own, and it worked out just fine.

 The thread colors cover everything you might need. All of the tools work fine. I've already used my kit and it worked perfectly. This is a very handy little kit.
Buy it now!

I received this product for free for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment