- Write 11 Facts about Yourself
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Come up with 10 questions to ask your nominees
- Tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers
- Let the person who tagged you know when you answer their questions
- Have fun with it, and get to know some new people
So here we go .....
My 11 Facts About Myself
- I am an artist working with paint, pencil, and found materials, specializing in abstract art.
- I grew up in Maine.
- I started writing poetry when I was 9 and still do.
- I have 6 tattoos.
- I love to sing, and I'm a karaoke fanatic.
- I'm a natural blonde. lol
- I hate styrofoam, with a passion
- My new favorite thing is art journaling.
- I'm a walking contradiction: chaotic mess/organizing maniac
- I love 80's hairbands
- I am 100% honest all the time.
My answers to Joely's Questions
- What do you love blogging about and why?
I love blogging about makeup and basically anything I can get excited about. I like doing product reviews, and I love getting to try new products.
2. What are your most challenging blog posts and why?
I think my most challenging blog posts are the ones where I'm not that excited about the product, and while I don't want to make it overly negative for the company's sake, I also will always be honest. So it's a matter of finding the things I like about the product, while still talking about the downfalls.
3. If you could be the best at any one thing in life, what would it be?
That's a tough one, there are many things I would love to be great at. I might say I would be the best at singing, but I think I would like to be the best at understanding people, communicating my feelings and just treating people right. I think I'm pretty good at it, but I could always be better.
4. What do you do to relieve stress?
I find for me the best way to relieve stress is to take a long hot bath, with soft music, candles, and a good book.
5.If you could tip your blog readers off to anything from the prospective of a blogger, what would it be?
Hmm..that's a tough one. Maybe I would tip them off to how much work it actually is to be a blogger.lol It takes a lot of time, and dedication.
6.If you had the ability to gift every one of your blog readers 1 thing, what would you gift them?
Wow, there are so many great answers to this, but I think I would gift them whatever it is that makes each of them happy because everyone is different.
7.Is blogging always on your mind, or are you able to shut it out and focus on other things?
I am able to focus on other things, however it is always on the back of my mind, thinking of what reviews I need to do, and deadlines..lol
8.Do you ever fall aslep thinking about your next blog post, and organizing your blog in your head?
Oh yes, don't we all. Maybe this is why it's hard for me to fall asleep. I try to write it all down before bed as a way of purging it till morning.
9.What 1 tip would you give yourself as a new blogger if you could go back and start from the beginning?
This one is easy. My number one tip would be to join blogging groups on facebook. These ladies have given me so much help and insight to blogging, and we all help each other . It has made the experience so much easier, and more fun.
10.Do you like cheese?
Lol. Yes. I like cheese, love it in fact, and I also love random questions!
11.What one personality trait do you think ads to you as a blogger and adds to your blog post style?
Well I would like to say my sense of humor, although it's easy to lose your personality in your blogging when you are hammered with posts to do, but I try to keep that.
And my nominees are....drum roll......
- Melissa from Tizzy Licious
- Nana from A Little Bit Of Something
- Kaley from Life as a Ladybug
- Marissa from Rissa's Ramblings
- Tammy from Freebie Diva's Reviews
- Daphine from KZK Boutique
- Coley from Chelsea's mommy Experiencing New Things Loving Life
- Molly from Mommy Love's Deals
- Jessica from Ms. Adventures in Makeup
- Sophie from Soffyaaah
- Bianca from College Girl, Savings Coupons and Reviews and Thoughts on Life
If I nominated you please answer these questions on your blog post...
- What made you start blogging, and what have you learned along the way?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What are the 3 most important things in your life?
- What is the best new product you have tried since starting your blog?
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- Who is the most inspiring person in your life?
- What does your "me time" look like?
- What advise would you give to other new bloggers?
- What do you think is the most important thing to teach your children?
- What makes you special?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
That's all. Can't wait to read your answers...and remeber to nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers for the Leibster Award.